August 25, 2023
Sadhana Health masking requirements remain the same.
Currently, there has been an uptick in the number of Covid cases. Sadhana Health is monitoring this to ensure that our policies continue to protect our patients and staff. At this time the Los Angeles County Department of Public health continues to assess your risk as LOW. This risk is assessed by monitoring how many patients are newly hospitalized due to Covid-19.
The requirements below are in effect as of August 11, 2023.
When the level is LOW, MEDIUM, or HIGH, you MUST wear a mask:
- If it is required by the site, including some businesses, health facilities, schools, and workplaces.
- If it is required by Public Health for managing an outbreak, including in workplaces and congregate settings.
- If you have COVID-19 and must be around others until you end isolation. This includes when you are at home. If you are eligible to end isolation, you must continue to wear a mask around others from Day 6 through Day 10. The exception is that if you have two negative COVID-19 tests in a row that were taken at least a day apart, you do not need to wear a mask. Follow all the isolation instructions at ph.lacounty.gov/covidisolation. Note that if you are returning to the workplace after a COVID-19 infection you are required to mask around others through Day 10 per Cal/OSHA.
- Workers must follow masking rules in the workplace.
THE LEVEL IS CURRENTLY LOW, so it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you wear a mask indoors:
- If you are a close contact to someone with COVID-19 for 10 days from the last day that you were exposed. This is especially important when around those at higher risk for severe COVID-19 disease. Follow all the instructions for close contacts at ph.lacounty.gov/covidcontacts.
- If you have any respiratory symptoms (such as a cough, runny nose, sore throat) and you need to be around others.
- In healthcare settings, when visiting or receiving care.
- On public transit and in transportation hubs (See CDC’s Masking During Travel guidance.) In all other settings, you are encouraged to choose to wear a mask based on your preference and personal risk.
To view the current LA County Department of Public Health requirements in their entirety click here.
SADHANA HEALTH POLICY:
Patients, and visitors are not currently required to wear a mask. We strongly encourage mask use in indoor settings, especially if you are considered an individual in a high-risk demographic for Covid-19. Our staff is strongly encouraged to wear a face mask when providing patient care.
We will continue to provide masks for staff, patients, and visitors if they are requested. Additionally, if your practitioner is not wearing mask, you may ask them to wear one during your appointment.
Please be advised that the windows in our treatment rooms and common spaces open. If a window is closed, you may request that it be opened. Additionally, each treatment room as well as the common spaces are equipped with UV HEPA filters.