Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the following protocol is now required when entering our clinic:
ALL INDIVIDUALS UPON ARRIVAL
- ALL INDIVIDUALS ENTERING THE CLINIC MUST WEAR A MASK OR FACE COVERING
- Please respect healthy social distancing guidelines when appropriate.
- All individuals are required to wash their hands upon entering the clinic
- If you are a patient, do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment
- All individuals entering the clinic for treatment are required to answer a few simple screening questions
- All individuals entering the clinic will have their temperature taken
- We suggest that all individuals wash their hands prior to exiting the clinic to protect our larger community
- No more than one patient per provider will be allowed onsite at a time
- Appointment start times are staggered to minimize interaction with other patients and onsite providers.
- Providers are required to wash hands immediately before and immediately after treatment.
- Providers are required to wear a mask when treating patients.
- Providers may wear face shields
- Providers may wear gloves at their discretion or at the request of a patient
- Hand sanitizer is provided in all treatment rooms, reception area, and common space
- Treatment rooms are disinfected and isolated for 30min between each patient
- Bathroom is disinfected every hour
- Common area surfaces are disinfected every hour
- UV enabled HEPA filters are in all treatment rooms as well as the common area
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact:
Heather M. Palleiko, Founder & Managing Director